Sunday, March 18, 2007

No real progress

Another stinking hot day around here so I didn't get down to the shed until around 8:00pm. It has been a little hard to find my groove again. I am mindlessly tinkering, rather than moving forward in controlled steps.

Somehow, I have lost the maple that came with my kit for the heel of the neck. I've searched high and low but I have no idea where it has gone to. I scratched my head and eventually I gave up. I have used a piece of morther of pearl that I bought when I was trying to make my own inlay design.

I hope it comes up okay.

2 comments:

David said...

Hey Ted,

Where have you been lately? Has it been too hot and humid or you been too busy working? Just curious to see what's up. I am looking forward to seeing the pearl you used for the heal. I'll bet it will look nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, just busy with everything else in life. I've taken tomorrow morning off so there should be a decent update soon