Monday, June 04, 2007

Taking Photographs

Bill Cory from , the guy that got me started on this guitar building journey in the first place, is about to publish a book on building kit guitars and has asked for photographs of completed kits to dress up the back cover. I got home after work during the hours of darkness tonight so I tried to set up a photography studio in the shed. The hallogen lights that I have, the camera, the backdrop - It all worked against me. I won't be sending these ones to Bill, I will be having a go under the natural sunlight.


3 comments:

David said...

That bearclaw looks amazing. I also like how the halogen lights give it an 'aged' look. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

pffft - the bearclaw looks sensational under sunlight. As you know, I have a few more days to get the photos right.

Sam Price said...

I cannot believe I get so excited about wood. That bearclaw guitar is exceptionally stunning and a real work of art. Well done!!

The other guitar is beautiful in it's simplicity. Great photographic setup there.

Look forward to seeing more build progress. :-)