Thursday, September 07, 2006

Flipping and Flopping

I don't own any spray equipment, even if I did I wouldn't know how to use it. I look at rattle cans of Mirotone but they cost $22.95 a can and there isn't really a lot of talk for the product around. I went back to the beginning tonight and discovered I can import KTM-9, just not the recommended epoxy pore filler.

Then there is the waterbased stuff on StewMac.

All week I've been researching finishes, now I am trying to find a substitute filler that I can get on the local market.

Time taken : Nil
Tools used : Nil
AU$'s spent : $9.50 - I bought more sand paper

1 comment:

Blog said...

Craig, You obviously plan further ahead than I do. Good idea because I might not be able to advance to the next step as quickly as I would like. I can't seem to view your blog. It would be great to see some photos of your build.