Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where's Andy

Has anyone seen Andy DePaul lately? On my Stewmac I ordered the pearl letter W from Luthier Supply.com and I wanted to put one on this one as well. I emailed Andy on the 9th and 21st of January. I tried again tonight and the mail came bouncing back.

I might have to find a new supplier.

In other news today, I received a quick email from Natalie Swango, the General Manager from LMI. They are looking into my plight and I look forward to hearing their comments tomorrow.

1 comment:

David said...

Hi Ted,

I got an e-mail from Natalie regarding this and she said they are changing their packaging by putting a sticker on the neck block saying it needs to be trimmed and directing you to the instruction letter. She said what others have said, dowel the holes and re-drill. Fortunatly I am close enough that I can just enlarge the holes a tiny bit and everything will line up.

David