Wednesday, August 30, 2006

In Two minds

Well... Let me say, it's not pretty. I am feeling a little flat but it is certainly not as bad as I was expecting. The Weldon 16 is a seriously effective product. The bindings have literally melted together and filled gaps between the binding and the wood.

The scotch guard masking tape that I used seems to have done the job very well, applying enough pressure over night but at the same time, it peeled off without too much drama at all.

Below is a picture of one of the ugliest places, the adhesive is obviously too thick in this place. Not to mentioned the black smudges on the sound board.



I these following photos are closer to the the kind of result I should have got all the way around.





Time taken : 20 minutes
Tools used : hairdryer
AU$'s spent : Nil

No comments: