Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The sides are on

Today I had the luxury of starting work late and being such a nice day, I decided to get inside the shed and get going with the glue. I found it was a lot easier to adjust the sides once the weighted board was in place across the middle.

I had a few dry runs at each end and then started with the glue. All got very slippery when you add wax paper and glue but I think that it went together quite well.



My only concern is there is a small amount of light now coming through under one of the edges, as in the edge has twisted slightly. I don't think I have a huge need to be worried, as best I can tell the edges are lined up with the centre lines. I am working on the theory that all will come back into alignment once the top, back and braced go on. Time will tell.



Time taken : An hour
Tools used : 6 clamps, glue, wax paper,
AU$'s spent : Nil

No comments: