Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Off Topic : People can play

Thanks to Earl, I've revisted this link.

Now, I am not really a fan of screaming or distorted guitar work however this guy has a lot of skill. A great demonstration of a few techniques, I won't ever get around to mastering. I survive on the belief that this kid has rote learnt this number and that he can't strum out three chords.

I started surfing YouTube looking for other players or what not that took my fancy. I really liked this guy, if you've ever tried to play a uke, you'll understand that this is a great effort

Time taken : Nil
Tools used : Nil
AU$'s spent : Nil

3 comments:

earl said...

wow, that is some seriously beautiful uke! that guy is good.

Wayne said...

Ted,

I ran across this one the other day:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PxtOlFo-1hE

I have just started to learn finger picking. Hope I can play like this one day.

The guitar is looking good! Have you decided what kind of finish to use?

Wayne

Blog said...

Wow - This youtube is a great idea. Found another technique I have to learn one day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH_GPfWsiMg&mode=related&search=

Wayne, I have not setlled on a finish yet, I will have to make some moves very soon.